- We accept Visa and MasterCard
- We accept checks or cash
- We do not file insurance claims (but see below for insurance discounts)
Some insurance providers will reimburse for acupuncture treatments. Consult your insurance for the terms of coverage on your policy. Although we do not not file insurance claims, a receipt will be provided for patients to submit for insurance reimbursement.
- We participate in several insurance discount programs and offer a 25% discount to members of the following plans:
- Aetna EAP (Employee Assistance Program, National)
- Aetna (National)
- BCBS MA (National, mostly MA)
- BCBS NC (National)
- Careington International Corporation (National)
- Coventry Advantra (National Exercise/Movement Practitioners)
- Excellus (National except NY)
- Harvard Pilgrim (Acu & Chiro only, MA, CT, NH, ME)
- Healthy Lifestyles Program (National - client and employer groups may vary)
- Healthways Move to Health (National - Healthways employees)
- Humana (National)
- Medilinq (National)
- Principal (National)
- Sterling (National)
- Wellpoint Health Lifestyles (National)
This list is updated periodically. If you do not see your insurance company, ask if it qualifies for the discount.
- A discount is available for seniors 65 and over and for students
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, as a courtesy we ask for 24 hours notice so that other patients who are on the wait list can be notified of the opening.